Call: Monitoring of the implementation of National Roma Integration Strategies
Deadline: 19th May 2017
For the next three years the European Commission undertakes a series of activities to empower the Civil Society within the Member States through capacity building and a series of trainings in order to strengthen its involvement in the monitoring of National Roma Integration Strategies.
In this framework, ERGO Network together with its partners Central European University (CEU), European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC), Fundacion Secretariado Gitano (FSG) and Roma Education Fund (REF) aim to involve 90 NGOs from 27 EU member states in monitoring the implementation of the National Roma Integration Strategies (NRIS) in the next two to three years.
Activities of the pilot project include:
- Selection of NGOs through an open call;
- Capacity building programme for the benefit of the selected NGOs;
- Development of annual civil society monitoring reports by selected NGOs (one annual monitoring report per country);
- Provision of assistance to selected NGOs, including quality control of draft monitoring reports and preparation of a synthesis report;
- Organisation of a network of selected NGOs.
We encourage all our members and partners to apply for this important opportunity.
The call for NGOs is available at www.romacivilmonitor.eu.