Roma equality, inclusion and participation (EQUIP) 2024: Re-granting to ERGO Network members
This year, the ERGO Network can give grants to its members in three categories. These grants are part of ERGO Network’s financial support to third parties through its Annual Work Programme ‘Roma Equality, Inclusion and Participation 2024, funded by the Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values Programme (CERV) of the European Commission.
Call for applications for small-scale research projects: To support local and national Roma civil society in gathering evidence of challenges Roma faces locally through research activities.
Three projects with budgets up to 4,000 €
To support local and national Roma civil society in gathering evidence of challenges Roma face locally through research activities and strengthening the networks.
Six projects with budgets up to 5,000€
CAPACITY-BUILDING, CAMPAIGNING, ADVOCACY:
Call for applications for capacity-building, campaigning, and advocacy projects.
Nine projects with budgets up to 10,000€
– Be a member (full or associate) of the ERGO Network
– Be established as a Member State of the European Union
– Be a legal entity, a non-profit organisation
– Respect EU values as laid down in Art.2 of the Treaty on European Union and the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights.
– Not be a sub-contractor of ERGO Network
– Adhere to ERGO Network’s safeguarding policy, have their safeguarding policy or agree to start developing a safeguarding policy.
All ERGO Network full member and associate member organisations can apply to more than one of the calls.
The deadline for applications is 29 March 23:59 CET.
The selection will be done by a team of ERGO Network Secretariat, board members, and one external evaluator.
The implementation period is foreseen for May to November 2024.
This project is funded by the European Union.