We are looking for WordPress Website Creator
ERGO Network is contracting a website creator to develop the new project website on WordPress.
ERGO NETWORK AND ROMA CIVIL MONITOR
During the next three years, ERGO Network together in consortium with Central European University’s Centre for Policy Studies, the European Roma Rights Centre, Roma Education Fund and Fundacion Secretariado Gitano will coordinate a large-scale project with the aim to strengthen the monitoring mechanisms of the implementation of national Roma integration strategies. The project “Roma Civil Monitor” is managed by the European Commission’s Directorate General for Justice and Consumers.
We are looking for a Website creator to be responsible for the development, innovative design and layout of the new Roma Civil Monitor project website. Website creator responsibilities include building our website in WordPress from concept all the way to completion, combining user-friendly design and clear navigation.
The work would start in early February and need to be finished by mid-March. The working hours are flexible, but the Website Creator will stay in regular communication with the project consortium, through the ERGO Network Communication Officer.
While providing high flexibility, this role also implies discipline, good time-management and communication skills.
- Proficiency with WordPress content management system
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Portfolio of strong creative work
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Windows environment
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
- Strong command of colour theory, image composition, and typography
- Strong understanding of user interface (UI), cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Good English skills
The Website creator will be paid a maximum of 3,000€ for the website. We will select the candidate based on the principle “value for money”.
If you are interested in this task, please send a quote and (a link to) examples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st January 2022.
For further questions, please contact Ana Rozanova at email@example.com